Friday, October 2, 2009

yikes.

Wow I haven't written anying on here in a while.
A lot has happened, but I will just do a quick summary for now.
I went to Osaka with my family a couple weeks ago. We went to Universal Studios Japan - which was SO busy.
I was in Shin-Minato with Rotary for the past three days. We helped push the floats in the Matsuri festival, met the mayor of Imizu, stayed with host families, went to the festival at night time, did pottery. It was a lot of fun.
I feel like I'm not giving you the right idea about any of this stuff because of my lack of detail..
so keep checking back. I promise I will write something a little more detailed about all the events in the past three weeks :)

亜朱里

1 comment:

gercunderscore4 said...

I loved that festival. I'd say more but you can read about it on my blog. http://geoffcard.blogspot.com/2008/10/and-now-for-something-completely.html